[TowerTalk] Stack-matching

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:40:18 EDT 2022

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 9:10 PM Richard Thorne <rthorne at rthorne.net> wrote:

> https://www.arraysolutions.com/antennas-switching/dual-feedline-option-so

Perfect, thanks N5ZC - that's simpler than what I'd envisioned doing in my
mind and back-of-napkin scribbles.

And I think the Microham product W4TV mentioned may be what I'd seen in the
past, but it's only available now for monoband use, requiring the addition
of a phasing line.

Unsaid, but I would be using triband antennas and a SixPak.

Thanks to all who chimed in!

73 de Lee, AA4GA