[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 235, Issue 25

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 12:43:10 EDT 2022

I have put up four K0XG towers, One used 45, one used 55 and two used 65. The 55 was permitted by the Hawaiian building dept.  I submitted through an architect (required)and used the Rohn 55 base and anchor plans from the Rohn site (110 MPH).  Eventually it was approved.  As far as I know there are no drawings of the  "table" the tower sits on.  Just measure and draw.  By the way, all four of the base control boxes were different..not a function of the different sized tower, but rather a function of K0XG being a "cottage industry).  No knock on K0XG, it's a fine product.
I would have used it at my new place in V31, except unloading the 550 pound monster off the container down there would have been an issue.
K4XS/KH7XS/V31XX