[TowerTalk] AB-577 top stub

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:00:25 EDT 2022

Duhhh - I apologize for the stupid question.  I don't know what I was
visualizing. Of course, what you describe is exactly how it works in my
case, and I will simply need to substitute a longer piece of mast tubing
in the upper clamp of the rotator.  Easy peasy.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.