[TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders.

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:29:16 EDT 2022

About 25 years ago, I modeled this extensively, using TH-7s and C-3s as
my antennas. I wrote an article in NCJ for July 1996 on my results, but
unfortunately it is not available online.  I concluded that for best
compromise among 20, 15 and 10 meters with the C-3, spacing about 30
feet seemed about right.  Unforrtunately, I no longer have the article,
and cannot recall what the result was with the longer boom tribanders.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.