[TowerTalk] Stacking Tribanders

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Jun 20 21:01:27 EDT 2022

Since 2009, I have a three-high stack of Force 12 C-31XR/C-51XR.  118 ft
/ 85 ft / 52 ft (33 ft stack distance).  All my HFTA terrain profiles
online at https://www.w5wz.com/terrain-profiles/    Top two rotate,
lower is fixed.  Feed each band on each boom with a separate feed line,
so 10-15-20-40 on upper and lower, 10-15-20 on middle - 13 total feed
lines.  All bands use Array Solutions Stack Match at the base of tower -
125 feet identical feed lines on each band to each antenna.  Great
setup!

--Scott, W5WZ
--Calhoun, Louisiana