[TowerTalk] Andrew LDF6-50

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Fri Mar 4 00:41:17 EST 2022

Hello-   Does anyone have any connectors to fit the early style Andrew LDF6-50 heliax, 1-1/4" size, that has the spiraled corrugation center conductor? Later versions of this heliax have a smooth copper tube center conductor.    I found a Cablewave N-Female connector installed on this LDF6-50. It is correct connector as the Cablewave FLC 114-50 Flexwell heliax and Andrew LDF6-50 early version heliax are the same, both with spiraled corrugation center conductor. The Cablewave N-Female is part #738883, FLC 114-50 NF.
    I can use N both male and female or 7-16 Female. I imagine this older stuff the connectors will be N-series. I am curious if the RFS LCF114-50D01K connector will fit this older LDF6-50, the LCF114-50 cable has a smooth copper center conductor, but the connector has a springy collet to slide inside center conductor so maight could work?
Thanks,Byron W5FH