[TowerTalk] Antenna Identification - Help Needed

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:41:31 EST 2022

Tough call.

The swaged trap shown looks more like a vintage Cushcraft. The center feed
section on Moseley uses a tube aluminum match point. Photos of that would
help.

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*“The servant-leader is servant first… It begins with the natural feeling
that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one
to aspire to lead." Robert K. Greenleaf*