[TowerTalk] Looking for Info installing TIC Rotors on HDX towers?

k9mk at flash.net k9mk at flash.net
Tue Mar 15 16:09:35 EDT 2022

Greetings,

     I have a couple unused TIC 1022D (maybe they're 1032's Ring Rotors) that I was thinking about using on either a HDX-555-MDPL or HDX-589-MDPL tower.
     Looking at the web site these appear to be "vintage models" now.  😉
     Does anyone have a picture or two of how these are mounted to the crank ups (showing how it doesn't interfere with travel)?
     If you have ring installed on one of these two towers could you share any info on the install too?
     I would appreciate learning about your experiences and results.

    Please respond to this email,   Kay Nine Mike Kilo at FLASH dot NET

Thanks in advance....

73,  Mike K9MK