[TowerTalk] Looking for AB903 crank up mast depot maintenance manual hard copy--and instructions

Jim Pruitt jpruitt67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:23:16 EDT 2022

Does anyone on this list have a paper version of the Depot Maintenance
Manual for a AB903 crank up mast?  I think it is TM11-5985-263-15 but am
not positive.  It needs to include the foldout as well.

Can anyone tell me how to restring a new cable?  I have found a couple
copies in PDF but they are so black or so grainy and/or I just do not
see how to replace the cable.

If anyone can help with that information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY