[TowerTalk] Fwd: Control cable for Orion 2800: only from M2?

bill steffey ny9h at arrl.net
Wed May 4 08:00:50 EDT 2022

I used a shielded pair  of #18 .... from model  West Penn Wire ( used to
be made right here in WPA ! )

now made in norte america ;

WPW # 293 price at full Compass  for 1000 foot spool ,,,$ 179.96, (  fgt
free on $49)       .18 a foot !!!!!

CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL SOUND CONTRACTOR ,,,, HE PROBABLY HAS SPOOLS OF
THIS STUFF...

For the  motor circuit I used whatever I had around # 14 to the tower
,,,, I don't know what I used to run up the tower.... worked good for 20
years,    the jackets are just pvc I believe, nothing very special .

.15 a foot at homedepot  when buying a 500 ft spool of #14 jacketed,.,.

total cost  .33  a foot,,,,,