[TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21 Offset

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 22:45:16 EDT 2022

I’ve determined that my antennas point a fair bit east of the direction indicated on my RT-21. Rather than rent a lift and readjust them, can I set a general offset bias within the RT-21? I’m confused by what the “offset” does based on the manual. My rotator is a T2X, but I can’t imagine that makes much difference.

Is there a setting that does what I want?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith