[TowerTalk] Sources for SS Hardware ??

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 10 14:17:47 EST 2022

On 2022-11-10 2:01 PM, john at kk9a.com wrote:

> I wonder why K1PEK is concerned about its origin, has he had SS
> hardware quality issues?
Since Steve has (multiple) business interests and has had issues
with QC from Chinese sources before, I suspect he's looking to
expand product lines and is concerned about finding quality
suppliers without the need to do 100% QC on incoming parts.

It is smart business ... be concerned about QC for inputs and
customer support for the outputs (unlike some well known low
price manufacturers).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV