[TowerTalk] Mast clamp friction

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:02:35 EST 2022

Yes, I have been using this stuff for many years for mast and element plate clamps.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X7MJJXD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

In fact I have element plates holding 20, 15 and 10 meter elements mounted to the boom with only one Stauff Clamp at ZF9CW with one wrap of this around the boom.  I have never had one move yet.

73… Stan, K5GO/ZF9CW