[TowerTalk] Add on 3" mast brake?

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Mon Nov 14 16:00:53 EST 2022

How about something like an oil filter wrench.  Power a solenoid, or
some such thing, to release the pressure when you want to turn it.
Maybe another solenoid, with some 'over-center' device to lock it.
Something like the  brake on a surplus military mast referred to in ham
circles as a 'rocket launcher'.

Steve, NR4M