[TowerTalk] Flexweave Question Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 239, Issue 26

Steve Davis | Davis RF sdavis at davisrf.com
Wed Nov 23 20:05:41 EST 2022

Hi Martin,  I will get you the nom. OD of  # 14 and  #  12  bare Flex-Weave Tm  (also comes PVC and PE insulated) tomorrow when back in my office.    In case you don’t know, either of these wires can be knot-tied using a bowline knot.  The knot will not slip or break.  It will hold up to the tensile strength of the wire itself.
Flex-weave Tm  is a product I introduced back in the 1880’s, and is still very popular with hams and military, hence, you are using it.  HI        73,  Steve   K1PEK,   DAVIS RF Co.        Also:  Davis Rope and Cable, LLC

Message: 3