[TowerTalk] Xm 240

BRUCE FORD ks9u at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 09:59:40 EST 2022

I put a new xm240 together (after a number of parts issues) and when testing it with a mfj 259 it is resident at  2:7 to 1 at 5926.0 shows 10:1 anywhere else tried 2 baluns and feed lines. Could this be a 259 issue although it is a newer one (to replace my very old one) .Has anyone had trouble with the traps/loading coils they use? First new antenna I have built in 40+ years and it does not work, very frustrating as this is all just slide together and measure. Any thoughts would be helpful
 Thanks
  Bruce K9RO