[TowerTalk] Xm 240

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 27 11:37:47 EST 2022

The MFJ259 is pretty useless in an RF environment.  It has very poor
selectivity to overload.  Found this tuning 40 and 80m verticals 4 miles
from a BCB station.

Newer SWR meters are much more resistant, but still can be overloaded.
The alternative is to try 5 to 10w transmit, whatever makes the radio
swr or external meter read reliably and sweep the band.

Grant KZ1W