[TowerTalk] Removing a K7NV Bracket that doesn't have the Spreader Bolt

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 21:10:24 EST 2022

We have two of the K7NV 2" Mast Clamps installed at our station at PJ4K. There has been quite a bit of corrosion built up on the Clamp, and we would like to remove and replace them. The version that we have installed does not have the Spreader Bolt. I would be interested in suggestions for removing the clamps.  The mast is 2" galvanized Chrome Moly. They are installed on OR-2800s at a height of 130'.
Thanks and 73,  Rich, N6KT