[TowerTalk] Portable soldering iron

Ming Ying n2iw at me.com
Sat Oct 1 11:32:19 EDT 2022

I have been using Portasol SuperPro 125 for a few years, it’s been very good for soldering wires and PL-259s as well as shrinking heat shrinks. It has adjustable output and a few tips and accessaries. These butane soldering irons have been used in auto repair industry for long time. I heard Portasol is the OEM of several high end tool brands like Snapon.

Ming, N2IW