[TowerTalk] Phillystran

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 12:48:41 EDT 2022

If it has fallen from grace, I don't know why...maybe cost?  On my new tower in V31 I use some of the old stuff (potted ends, 6700#) on the lowest set of guys and brand new 6700# stuff) on the rest of the guys.  With the very thick wrap of the new stuff it is really tough.  Again, I will admit it is pretty pricey.  I got my old stuff at less than $1/ft.  The price is more than double that now.
By the way, the Philly can be picked up used or in my case, brand new.  I found a brand new roll of 1900 ft (6700#) for about a buck/ft and brand new ends for 1/2 price.

Bill K4XS/V31XX