[TowerTalk] Chokes, toroids and coax (Oh my!)

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Oct 4 13:17:12 EDT 2022

What I've been doing for venting 4x4 or 6x6 PVC boxes is to drill a big
hole in the cover with a hole saw, like 2.5" or 4". I take a square
piece of plastic screen repair material that is slightly larger than the
cover, and sandwich it between the cover and box. Voila, a nice large
vent. Of course the box must be installed cover down.

-Steve K8LX