[TowerTalk] Chokes, toroids and coax (Oh my!)

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Sat Oct 8 20:13:24 EDT 2022

Hi,

I want to thank everyone for their responses, photos, insight and
suggestions which were overwhelming in number and with loads of
excellent information -  It was Like drinking from a firehose!

Thanks to K9YC, N2TK, KK9A, KC2G, EA1DDO, K1HT, W7RY, N2WQ, N5ZO, K1XX,
NA6O, K8LX, N1PGA.  (My apologies if I left anyone out).

What a great group!

73

Bob, KQ2M