[TowerTalk] Champion Radio Products for sale

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 11:58:10 EDT 2022

Howdy, TowerTalkians -
     Want to make a little money every month with not much work? Champion Radio Products is a very small business but has been around for a long time and is profitable. It has a website and shopping cart ready for expansion - championradio.com. Drop me an email at sales at championradio.com and I'll send you a prospectus and spreadsheets for the last 4 years. It comes with over $7k of inventory at retail. I'm asking $10k for the whole kit and caboodle.
 Cheers,Steve      K7LXCCell: 206-890-4188