[TowerTalk] How to calculate aluminium transmission line impedance?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Oct 11 15:45:05 EDT 2022

Is there a similar calculator for "angle" conductors - e.g. the
"half a square" conductors used in some commercial antennas?

Viewed from one end, they might be an 1/2" or 3/4" "L" with
the top/bottom laying across the multiple driven elements and
the sides forming a parallel plate line spaced 1/4" to 1/2".

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV