[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: stretched EHS

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Wed Oct 12 20:21:04 EDT 2022

Steve,

You might want to consider another possible solution....
I don't know how much wire is involved - but the entire length of EHS
did not stretch - I would cut off maybe 15' or so on either side of the
stretched area, connect the cut-off ends to an insulator with preforms
on each side, and then add another piece of EHS with insulator and
preforms as necessary to make up the required overall Guy length.

73

Bob, KQ2M