[TowerTalk] FW: High-Tension Wires

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:47:49 EDT 2022

Rules of thumb like that are almost useless.  It would GREATLY depend
upon the type of semiconductor.  MOS memory would be pretty vulnerable,
while bipolar power rectifiers would be very much less so.

In some cases, it takes energy (mostly current) to be destructive. In
other cases, voltage spikes with almost negligible current can be killers.

73,
Dave   AB7E