[TowerTalk] High-Tension Wires

Kurt Cathcart, KR2C Kurt at KuhlRoad.net
Fri Oct 21 10:15:08 EDT 2022

My 40' rotatable mast is about 80' away from 230Kv and 550Kv power
lines.  Normally, that are as quiet as a church mouse.

However, when it snows, rains, or is misty out, HF is useless to me.  I
just go play guitar on those days.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/129+Kuhl+Rd,+Flemington,+NJ+08822/@40.4825091,-74.8249773,167m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c3f1a8fdd2beef:0x4b049dabc2af3a2!8m2!3d40.4820422!4d-74.8240055

-Kurt, KR2C