[TowerTalk] 15 meter beam on 40 meter tower ?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:30:11 EDT 2022

I'm coming a little late to this conversation, but maybe my experience
will be illustrative - I had a tribander at 97 feet, with a 2-element
40-meter short yagi about 10 feet above it.  Until I turned the 40-meter
yagi perpendicular to the tribander, it completely destroyed the
tribander's pattern and swr on 15.  Once I did that, all these
deleterious effects went away.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite