[TowerTalk] TXM Hardline

Dan Cisson n4gnr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 20:46:55 EDT 2022

Hi Lee.  I built a huge communications tower for a county 911 in 2001. There were 41 antennas that had to have hardline.  I went with a company out of Dallas Texas called PRODELIN   The specs were better than Andrews at that time    The cost was less than one half of Andrews   It’s been 21 years, I have no idea if they are still around. , but I bet they are.   Dan. N4GNR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone