[TowerTalk] 2 capacitors on rotor

Jon Zaimes, AA1K jz73 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 21:55:42 EDT 2022

On my long runs to Tailtwister rotors, I put the capacitor at the base of the tower for ease of replacement and to eliminate the need for two control wires going to the shack. The capacitor in the control box is not used (or is removed and put at the tower).

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K

Tower climber for hire

http://www.aa1k.us/

Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.