[TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 19:08:52 EDT 2022

John:
     Joe Reisert W1JR published an interlaced design for 17/24M in the Feb 2022 QST. Maybe you can scale it for 15/20M.
73 de Gene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop

  On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 5:30 PM, David Aslin G3WGN<david at aslinvc.com> wrote:   Momobeam have a 20/15 duobander with separate feeds and 4el per band.  I have one here, but it's not built yet. I'll see if I can find the instruction manual which at least would give you some dimensions to work with.  LMK if that would help.
73, David G3WGN M6O