[TowerTalk] Source for Beverage Antenna Terminating Resistors

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 12:45:21 EDT 2023

I would bet a lot of money that those gas discharge tubes (which sell
for all of 70 cents in unit quantities) would be more dependable than a
ball gap.

But yes,  a drain choke would bleed off DC voltages from static buildup
and are commonly used on various antennas, but it wouldn't provide any
protection at all for a spike from nearby lightning.

73,
Dave   AB7E