[TowerTalk] Steel mast paint preparation

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 18:26:57 EDT 2023

 TT:
     I got this tip from this list back in the early 2000s.  I painted the inside of my tower's CM mast by running a rustoleum-soaked rag through the inside several times on a length of rope.  I'm not sure what the inside of the mast looks like today, but I sleep easy knowing I did what I could.
73 deGene Smar  AD3F