[TowerTalk] Large solar farm and RFI

GEO Badger w3ab at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 15:12:28 EDT 2023

 Suggest you contact the company and ask them. They are not allowed to radiate RF.
Igancy NO9E sez:

I have a ham radio property in a rural area. Fairly quiet. My
neighbour informed me that a 1000 acre solar farm by Green Bolt is coming
within a quarter mile. I am contemplating another tower but I am not sure
now whether the site will still be ham friendly. Does anybody have any
experience regarding RFI from large solar farms?

---
Ciao baby, catch you on the flip side
73 de W3AB/GEOAFA9GB
WA2LSI, KE6RJW, W6B, W7B, AAR9AG
http://www.w3ab.org

Jazz is a pencil sharpener. Jazz is a frying pan… Jazz is a beautiful woman whose older brother is a policeman