[TowerTalk] Antenna Tuner Roller Inductor

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 21:54:17 EDT 2023

I had similar problems with my ATR-30 tuner and used Deoxit D5.  Got it
from Amazon and it worked miracles and has lasted a long time after just
one treatment.

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*