[TowerTalk] Ham IV Repair

David Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:21:02 EDT 2023

W2HP always did a great job for me on T2X repairs.

About two years ago, I decided that I had had enough with the problems
of balky brakes, unreliability, etc. on the T2X and switched over to an
Alpha Spid RAK with a Green Heron controller. It works slick, especially
when tied in to a logging program such as N1MM.  There have been zero
problems with it so far.  Tell it where to go, either by turning the
control knob or via the logging program, and it ramps up, turns, ramps
down and stops.  No drama.

I got the RAK and controller as a package deal from Green Heron. I think
KF7P also has a package deal, and he also sells a little mounting post
for the rotator .

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ