[TowerTalk] DXE PS-3B Antenna Relay Control System Current Draw

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:09:18 EDT 2023

HI, Dave,

How about THAT for customer service!
Post on TowerTalk about DXE products and the DXE CEO pops up and gets you
help!

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*“The servant-leader is servant first… It begins with the natural feeling
that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one
to aspire to lead." Robert K. Greenleaf*