[TowerTalk] Prosearch Rotor Controller Info Needed

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Dec 18 01:25:10 EST 2023

I just acquired a Prosearch controller, SN PSE1N2351, along with the
transformer. But I have absolutely no info about what it is compatible
with, how to hook it up, how to use it, etc. etc.. It looks very much
like this one, which details you cannot really make out, as there's no
light:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FeSsYUEl978&ab_channel=Off-GridGarage
And as a matter of fact, I'm hoping to use it with an Alfa-Spid RAK-1
rotator which I already have to turn my old, venerable Wilson 77-foot
STB-77, which I hope to equip with 5L 20m and 15m yagis, much like that
guy with the youtube video is doing.

Where can I find info on this box, please?

TNX,

Steve, K0XP