[TowerTalk] Ham House Sale Opportunity

JOHN OWENS ham38john at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 15:18:45 EST 2023

Hoping to find someone in the ham community that will buy my ham friendly home in Edmonds, WA.  Not currently for sale.  My 50 year QTH is located N of downtown Edmonds on top of a west facing bluff with a >180 DEG unobstructed view of Puget Sound, the full Olympic mountain range, the straits of JDF clear to PT Tnsnd with views of S Whidbey Is. 1/2A lot with a modern 2400 sq ft 3B, 2B, LR, FR house w new 600 sq ft Trex deck with glass railing and a clothing optional rain prot.  hot tub.

Sale would include a city permitted 72 ft HDX—572 motor driven, remote controlled, free standing US Tower with a HyGain TH-11 5B LP at 72ft, and a Cushcraft 40-2CD 2 el 40M beam at 90 ft, and a 5 el 6M beam in the middle.  M Sq 2800 rotator.

9DXCC, and #1 HR in 17 yrs.  You get heard. Straight shot to Pacific area and Asia. Great neighborhood in the very good Edmonds School Distr. Zillow and County appraisals put the value at about $1.6M. Contact me at elmertk58 at outlook.com mailto:elmertk58 at outlook.com.