[TowerTalk] Tower mounted capture device

bill steffey ny9h ny9h at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 20:40:55 EST 2023

the Tempest installed here will eventually trip the "lower the tower"
circuit for both lightning and windspeed.

Mine is mounted at the second topmost section...    40-50 feet up .
An old anemometer is mounted at the top and works with a Heliotrack
programmable wind alarm switch.    The Tempest lightning sensor is very
widely adjustable.

Tempest will talk to any smart device.... which will throw your switches.

bill