[TowerTalk] More Radials = Higher SWR???

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:06:04 EST 2023

Per my previous post, I prefer the FA-VA5 as well ... and it is about
half the cost of the Rig Expert.

One of it's nice features is the 5-band SWR display for checking which
coax lines go to which antenna.  I obviously don't have to use that very
often, but when I'm changing things around it can be pretty handy.

73,
Dave  AB7E