[TowerTalk] How To Remove Tarnish off Bare Copper Wires

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 20 11:40:33 EST 2023

I would normally agree but this is for a multi-turn VLF loop antenna
where I removed an inch of insulation from each turn so I could tap that
point and select turns with a rotary switch. Each turn is only 1/2"
apart. But I left it outside too long before I got to it and the copper
tarnished fast. Going to have to be soldered in this case. Thanks for
the suggestion however. 73

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....