[TowerTalk] Just for fun reading: Mysterious antennas near Salt Lake City

Grant Hopper kb7wsd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:55:07 EST 2023

Several news outlets had this story, with some providing more detail.
Based on photos of what was inside the case, it's almost certain that these
were Helium miners, 'providing' LoRaWan connectivity as part of the Helium
'network'.  The were not placed there legitimately according to people
connected with Helium, as reported on Reddit.

Grant
KB7WSD