[TowerTalk] Fwd: DIY Air Wound Coils

Randy Lake randyn1kwf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:37:00 EST 2023

This has been a very timely discussion as I am in the process of designing
or building a matching network for a 40m Bobtail Curtain. Excellent
information. I am curious how the design for power figures into the design
as I have not seen anything so far. I would dare to assume that wire size
and spacing needs to be considered.
Again, thank you all !

Randy N1KWF

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 1:31 PM David Gilbert <ab7echo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wes seems to be having trouble posting to the reflector, so he asked me
> to forward this post.
>
> 73,
> Dave   AB7E

Randy Lake N1KWF