[TowerTalk] Tower Collapse in South Dakota

Gary Johnson gwj at me.com
Sat Jan 21 13:00:51 EST 2023

Spot on, Rob. Also, the pier pin guarantees zero bending moment at the base. Many of you may have seen the K7NV analysis of guyed towers that proved the superiority of pier pins vs. fixed in concrete.

Speaking of our dearly departed K7NV: Since his website is defunct, has someone acquired that content and posted it somewhere else yet?

73, Gary NA6O