[TowerTalk] Swing Gate Mounts

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Mon Jan 30 23:06:47 EST 2023

I was only talking about the gate itself. Of course the wider the tower
face, the longer the gate needs to be. And the more thought one needs to
put into the element spacing and boom-to-mast clamp location on the
boom, especially for 10M yagis. But it's a very good solution for many
scenarios.

-73, Steve K8LX