[TowerTalk] Aluma Tower Sale/Value

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:35:56 EDT 2023

It's the usual situation; help the widow.
I'd appreciate opinions re the value of a T-75-HN on a buyer remove basis.
Of course I appreciate serious offers too.
This is in central NC, in perfect condition, and just a few years old.
There's an electric raise winch and manual tilt, with electric drill avaiable.
FYI, the tower is now $9250, the post 1800, and shipping onerous, as you know, so at least $15K to your yard.

There could be a LIMITED amount of local ham help available.

73,
Wilson
W4BOH