[TowerTalk] Using Mastrant rope guying Rohn 45

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Jul 31 18:35:15 EDT 2023

Yeah, I just checked and Kurt, K7NV's website (http://www.k7nv.com/) is
still alive, but the only thing that comes up is a text banner that says
"STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES".  I hope that means someone is in the process
of picking-up where Kurt left off.

As you suggest, Jim, all the old material (including the guy stretch
study is available via the internet archive):

https://web.archive.org/web/20160515164110fw_/http://k7nv.com/index.htm

73, Mike W4EF...........