[TowerTalk] Tower eye bolt source? - NO LUCK!

W1JCW John W1JCW at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 14:12:37 EDT 2023

No one has anything like this eye bolt, even DXE has nothing and no resource either.

Only place that I've seen of course is back ordered!

Unbelievable cannot find some eye bolts like this, even Fastenal.

73-
W1JCW
John

Join my new SteppIR Antennas IO group by sending an email to:

SteppIREngineeringandRepair+subscribe at groups.io<mailto:SteppIREngineeringandRepair+subscribe at groups.io>