[TowerTalk] References for using a grounded tower as a vertical radiator

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:39:32 EDT 2023

FWIW, you might look for references to "omega matching" a shunt fed
tower - I found a straight gamma feed of my 97-foot Rohn 25 awkward -
with the omega match using a pair of 300-pf transmitting capacitors I
could put the top of the shunt feed at a convenient height and easily
adjust for a good match.

73, Pete N4ZR